Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday night and over-stuffed

Have nothing important to share, and have been sitting here trying to think of something new, or different, that I've done in my personal life and t seems all the newness and interest has come from work.

My work days are relatively routine still: get up, walk dogs, get dressed, feed dogs, leave for work, work, come home, walk dogs, eat, feed dogs, watch movie or check email, play with dogs, go to sleep.  That's the plan...every day.

Traveling for work and pleasure have kept me in need of appropriate dog-sitters, and have inherited another brand which tops me at three now.  VERY BUSY AT WORK.

Deeply, deeply miss family and friends in Minneapolis and afar.  Often wish the tele-porter were real, already.  Damn Star Trek for putting such fantasy into our head's at all.  

Tired now, and anxious to get some zzz's.  Dogs say hi.  Love to all, H

No comments: