Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Obama-Mama

In case you haven't already heard, the challenge has begun in North Carolina. 

I canvassed last Saturday for our man, Obama, with my friend Venita.  As you might expect, we had fun with it, and were anxious to get out and talk to people one on one about the democratic bid for the presidency.  On the road, we ran into several Obama supporters, but about the same number who were undecided still (think we convinced ONE out of all of them).  Unfortunately, McCain's smears are ringing in their heads, and it's hard to fight the emotion of fear.

On Sunday, V and I took in a short, but wonderful set by the legend, James Taylor (10th row center!), who played for free, and was as genuine and down-to-earth as anyone.  His voice amazing, and his message inspiring!

It was a very Obama weekend, as this coming weekend is also shaping up to be!  I'll be taking video and pictoral records of canvassing in the next few weeks and will post all (if I figure out how to upload video).  

Anyone who has good info (easy to read, bullet points) for the Dems, please pass it along, as I will be talking to around 100 people myself this weekend.

Hope you are faring well, and if you're undecided, CALL ME!!! 
Sending love....

No comments: