Friday, October 17, 2008

LA Woman

LA was fun!  Rae showed up with all sorts of mischief making possibilities, and we went on not a few adventures.  I'll be brief: 

1st -  the Greek place by the airport.... THE BEST GREEK FOOD I'VE EVER HAD... right near LAX
2nd - cruising over to Auntie Em's and sampling one of their AMAZING cupcakes.  ahhhh yeah.
3rd - standing in line to see Chelsea Lately, and ultimately failing to get into the show
4th - perusing the Olvera market (I bought a whip!) 
5th - Fred Segal sidewalk sale. Whaaaat??!?
6th - driving out to a neighborhood called Northlake to discover the temp had dropped about 30 degrees to have forgotten a jacket to have to put on all of the clothing we just bought to be picked up by a bus to be taken to a game show called Opportunity Knocks - I'm not sure when it's airing, but it's on ABC (no pictures allowed... I should've taken some anyway).
7th - last thing before the airport - the PCH drive

Craaazy week.
Love to all.

No comments: