Monday, June 16, 2008

Homeward Bound

Had a wonderful weekend with family and friends with no time in between visits. Time with Elizabeth and Robb was fun, silly, and sweet: basically how it always is. ! ) They are an extended part of my family, and I am so grateful for their love and grace.
I was able to spend a lot of time with my sister, which is almost impossible to have imagined. Erin and I have both been confused with whirling dervishes in our almost incessant multi-tasking. I love her dearly. The niece and nephew are taller and each reeealllly bright. The things they say now, there individual senses of humor... so fun to see!
Was able to hang out with Taya on Saturday which was a breath of fresh air. Love her spirit and energy - they fuel me!
KelliRae played host that night and it was just a blast catching up (again, as usual).
Kevin and Mane were married Sunday in a beautiful Buddist Temple. Was so wonderful to see them absolutely happy. But once the reception came, Kev busted out old skool Michael Jackson. It was the best!!

No comments: