Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Beginning of HEAT

They tell me this is only the beginning.

It was around 65 degrees this morning, and already there was enough humidity in the air to bring me to sweat while walking the dogs... in 65 degrees!!!  Ohhhh boy, this will be a long summer.  

Coming from Minnesota, where it reaches upwards of mid nineties for at least half of the summer, we're going to have to prepare for the majority of these days in that range.  Ahhh!!!  

Thank the lord above for air conditioning.  

So yesterday was the release of the Sex and the City movie, and my friend Venita and I went out to enjoy some sushi and sake at Nikko's last eve.  A group of obvious SitC devotees came in dressed perfectly for the show after dinner, and I smiled at how wonderful it is to be a woman.

No comments: